Speech and Language Therapy University Interview Questions
Here are some example questions to help you prepare for your Speech and Language Therapy university interview.
1) Why do you want to become a Speech and Language Therapist?
2) Why did you apply for the course at this university?
3) What work experience do you have in SLT and what did you learn from it?
4) What other professionals do you think you’ll be working with as a Speech and Language Therapist?
5) SLT is a very intensive course - how would you deal with the heavy workload?
6) Tell us about one case where you had to adapt your communication skills when communicating with someone different?