- Further Ed
- Gap Years
In this section
Need help with your personal statement?
Our editors can help you make the most of your university application.
The types of applicants we help include:
- UCAS applicants
- Postgraduate applicants
- Oxbridge UCAS applicants
- Mature UCAS applicants
- PhD applicants
What you get
- A detailed critique of your existing personal statement
- A summary of your strengths and weaknesses
- A list of the improvements we’ve made and the reasons for doing so
- Recommendations for other areas which could be improved
Studential.com has helped thousands of UCAS applicants for over 13 years with their personal statements. This is why our team of professional editors provide the most trusted personal statement editing and review service available. Having reviewed many of the 1700 personal statement samples in our library, our editing team can help you transform your statement into a winning UCAS application.
Benefits of our personal statement editing and review service
- Receive a report containing a comprehensive analysis of your statement by a professional editor
- Use your editor's feedback to submit the perfect UCAS personal statement to your chosen universities or colleges, which will ensure you have the best chance of gaining acceptance.
How our editing and review service works
Our Personal Statement Editing Service allows you to have one of our professional editors comprehensively edit and review your personal statement draft.
During the editing process, your assigned editor will:
- Correct any spelling and grammar issues
- Fix the misuse of punctuation and capitalisation
- Reword poorly structured sentences
- Prune unnecessary words and over-long sentences
- Ensure a consistent style and ‘voice’ is used throughout your statement
- Check paragraphs flow together cleanly and the statement works as a whole
Your editor will also focus on issues specific to writing UCAS personal statements:
- Show you how to write a memorable introduction
- Ensure all topics for discussion have been adequately covered
- Check the correct proportion of the statement has been dedicated to each topic
- Help you articulate your strengths and skills and help sell yourself to the reader
- Remove references to potential weaknesses or topics to avoid
- Help you round off your statement with a solid conclusion
Find out more
If you have any questions about our personal statement editing and review service before ordering, please don’t hesitate to ask. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to your questions as quickly as possible.
Even if you decide not to order from us, please take a look around the rest of the site. We have plenty of free information on writing a personal statement and over 1700 example personal statements to use for ideas - scroll back up to the site navigation to see everything we have to offer.
Wishing you the best of luck with your personal statement,
The Studential.com Team