Radiography University Interview Questions
1) Why do you want to study Radiography?
2) Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
3) Why did you apply to this university?
4) Tell us about your work experience?
5) How do you cope with stress?
6) Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
7) What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of your training?
8) What qualities do you think a radiographer should possess?
9) What appeals to you most about Radiography?
10) Why are you applying for Diagnostic Radiography and not Therapeutic?
11) Why do you feel Radiography is beneficial to others?