- Further Education
- Gap Years
In this section
Choosing a University or College
Personal Statement Editing and Review Service
- Personal Statements
Personal Statements By Subject
Writing Your Personal Statement
Postgraduate Personal Statements
International Student Personal Statements
- US Universities
- Editing Services
Platinum Express Editing and Review Service
Gold Editing and Review Service
Platinum Express Personal Statement Editing and Review Service
Need a little help with your personal statement?
Here at Studential we already offer plenty of free samples and information to help you write your own unique personal statement, but sometimes it’s nice to have a bit of extra help.
With 8 years of experience helping students complete their UCAS application, and having reviewed many of the 2000+ free personal statements available on Studential, our editors are committed to helping you present yourself to admissions tutors in the best possible light in order to secure a place at your top choice university.
Whether you are a UK/EU or international student, applying for an Arts, Science or highly competitive subject such as Law, our editing and review services are suitable for all UCAS applicants.
Our Platinum Express Personal Statement Editing and Review Service will provide you with your own personal statement editor, enabling you to receive tailored advice on how to create an original piece of writing that will lead to a successful UCAS application.
What do we offer?
- A fully edited personal statement
- A comprehensive report on our changes
- Two further reviews of your personal statement
- One-to-one support with completing your UCAS application
- A single low price of £139.99
- 48 hour maximum response time to help you meet UCAS deadlines
How does it work?
For only £139.99 we offer a comprehensive editing and review service for your UCAS personal statement.
We’ll ask you to upload your personal statement along with other relevant information about your university application, such as your predicted A level grades and the universities you are applying to.
Within 48 hours, the editor will return a fully edited copy of your statement, along with a 1300-1500 word report highlighting the changes we’ve made and why, along with other suggestions to improve your statement.
Once you’ve made alterations to your statement based on our report, you are entitled to send it back to your editor 2 more times, who will review your improvements and make suggestions on how you could further perfect your statement. This will increase your chances of securing a place at one of your preferred universities.
As part of our special Platinum service, you will also be able to contact your editor during the 48 hour period with any other questions you may have about filling in your UCAS application.
If we require any more information regarding your application in order to provide the best possible service, we will contact you immediately.
Currently, we accept payment only via Paypal. Paypal accepts all major credit and debit cards (including Solo, Switch and Maestro) and allows you to pay quickly and securely for goods and services online.
What’s included in the editing process?
Each personal statement we receive is carefully reviewed against a number of criteria designed to ensure you present yourself to university admissions tutors in the best possible light. From fixing single spelling mistakes to rewording whole paragraphs, we will critique, edit and polish each line of your personal statement.
Your editor will apply the same techniques used to edit books, newspaper articles and other printed publications to your personal statement. These include:
- Correct any spelling and grammar issues
- Fix the misuse of punctuation and capitalisation
- Reword poorly structured sentences
- Prune unnecessary words and over-long sentences
- Improve vocabulary
- Ensure a consistent style and ‘voice’ is used throughout your statement
- Check paragraph structure flows cleanly and the statement works well as an original stand-alone piece of writing
Your editor will also focus on issues specific to writing UCAS personal statements. They will:
- Show you how to write a memorable introduction
- Ensure all topics for discussion have been adequately covered
- Assess the relevance of the content you have included
- Check a correct proportion of the statement has been dedicated to each topic
- Help you articulate your strengths and skills and in order to sell yourself to the reader
- Remove references to potential weaknesses or topics that should be avoided
- Assist with rounding off your statement with a solid conclusion
Your report will contain the following sections to help you fully understand all of the changes we’ve made:
- A detailed review of your existing personal statement
- A summary of your strengths and weaknesses
- A list of the improvements we’ve made and the reasons for doing so
- Recommendations of other areas of your statement that could be improved
What guarantees are included in the price?
For a single price of £139.99 we offer a complete editing and review package as detailed above. For additional piece of mind we also offer the following guarantees:
- Experienced editors: All our editors are native English speakers holding at least a 2:1 degree classification and based in the UK.
- Confidential service: Your personal statement can only be accessed by our team of editors and is not made available to UCAS, universities or any other organisations.
- Plagiarism free: All changes to your personal statement will be written directly by your editor. We never copy from other personal statements, essays or any other sources.
Where can you find out more?
If you have any questions before ordering, please don’t hesitate to ask. You can email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Even if you decide not to order from us, please take a look around the rest of the site. We have plenty of free information on writing a personal statement and over 2000 example statements to use for ideas - scroll back up to the site navigation to see everything we have to offer.
Wishing you the best of luck with your personal statement,
Tom, Naomi and the rest of the team at Studential