Studying Abroad

Our student guides to studying abroad offer advice on a number of issues, including where to apply for courses, living in different countries and international student scholarships.

If you have any suggestions for a guide that is not currently here, please email:

When it comes to combining academic excellence with thrilling adventures, Canada emerges as a top choice for international students