- Further Education
- Gap Years
In this section
Choosing a University or College
Personal Statement Editing and Review Service
- Personal Statements
Personal Statements By Subject
Writing Your Personal Statement
Postgraduate Personal Statements
International Student Personal Statements
- US Universities
- Editing Services
Platinum Express Editing and Review Service
Gold Editing and Review Service
Postgraduate Personal Statement Editing
Professional Graduate Personal Statement Proofreading
Your graduate personal statement forms a crucial part of your application to UK universities. Our graduate program editing services can help you create a highly crafted, successful statement that will land you a place on your chosen course.Order Now
5 day standard delivery
- Fully edited version of your personal statement
- In depth report highlighting strengths and weaknesses of your statement
- Suggestions of ways to improve your statement
5 day standard delivery
- Everything included in our Silver package
- 1 further review and report on your statement, worth £35
- Opportunity to purchase additional review if required
4 day standard delivery
- Everything included in our Gold package
- 1 further revision (2 in total) of your statement worth £70
- One-to-one help and support with your UCAS application
How does the graduate personal statement editing service work?
Each one of our graduate editing services includes a fully comprehensive review and edited version of your graduate personal statement.
We’ll ask you to upload your graduate personal statement along with other relevant information about your university application, and within 5 days, we’ll return your statement fully edited, along with a report detailing the improvements we’ve made.
What’s included in the graduate personal statement editing process?
Each graduate personal statement we receive is carefully reviewed against a list of criteria designed to ensure you present your skills, abilities, and ambitions to the admissions tutors in a clear and concise manner. From fixing single spelling mistakes to rewording whole sections, we will review, edit, and polish each line of your personal statement to ensure you have the best chance of success.
Your editor will apply the same techniques used to edit books, newspaper articles and printed publications to your personal statement. These include:
- Correct any spelling and grammar issues
- Fix the misuse of punctuation and capitalisation
- Reword poorly structured sentences
- Prune unnecessary words and over-long sentences
- Ensure a consistent style and ‘voice’ is used throughout your statement
- Check paragraphs flow together cleanly, and the statement reads well.
Your editor will also focus on issues specific to writing graduate personal statements:
- Show you how to write a memorable introduction
- Ensure all topics for discussion have been adequately covered
- Check the correct proportion of the statement has been dedicated to each topic
- Help you articulate your strengths and skills and help sell yourself to the reader
- Remove references to potential weaknesses or topics to avoid
- Help you round off your statement with a solid conclusion.
What do we include with your personal statement order?
Once we’ve finished editing your graduate personal statement, you’ll be emailed the completed statement along with a report detailing what changes we’ve made to your statement and why.
Your report will contain the following sections to help you fully understand all our changes:
- A detailed review of your existing personal statement
- A summary of your strengths and weaknesses
- A list of the improvements we’ve made and the reasons for doing so
- Recommendations for other areas which could be improved.
Click the button below to download a review and editing report completed on a customer's personal statement:
What guarantees are included in my personal statement order?
All our services include a complete editing and review package as detailed above. For additional piece of mind, we also offer the following guarantees:
- Experienced editors: All our editors are native English speakers holding at least a 2:1 degree classification and based in the UK.
- Confidential service: Your personal statement can only be accessed by our team of editors and is not made available to UCAS, universities or any other organisations.
- Plagiarism free: All changes to your personal statement will be written directly by your editor. We never copy from other personal statements, essays, or any other sources.
Where can you find out more?
If you have any questions before ordering our graduate personal statement editing service, please don’t hesitate to ask. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to your questions as quickly as possible.
Even if you decide not to order from us, please look around the rest of the site. We have plenty of free information on writing a personal statement and over 2000 example statements to use for ideas - scroll back up to the site navigation to see everything we have to offer.
Wishing you the best of luck with your postgraduate application,
Tom, Naomi and the rest of the team at Studential.
UCAS personal statement editing | Oxbridge personal statement editing