Occupational Therapy University Interview Questions
1) Why do you want to study Occupational Therapy?
2) Why do you want to study at this university?
3) What qualities do you think you need to become an Occupational Therapist?
4) What is Occupational Therapy?
5) Where do Occupational Therapists work?
6) What do you think are the 3 most important skills required to become an Occupational Therapist?
7) Do you possess all of these skills, and if so, what examples can you give to demonstrate this?
8) What work experience do you have that is relevant to Occupational Therapy?
9) How will you cope with the workload?