Share this page Twitter RSS Facebook

Religious Studies Personal Statement Examples

Our religious studies personal statement examples and top rated statements will inspire you to write your own unique statement, and help you understand how students have successfully applied for this course in the past.

I find it inspiring to be in the presence of other people who are seeking understanding of themselves, and the most intense experience I can remember is when I attended a Baptism where I witnessed the transformation people would undergo...
The earth once spoke with a single voice and now the voices of billions become the echoes of choice. Living in a society abundant in people from diverse backgrounds and faiths I have grown to love and appreciate the immeasurable amount of knowledge available to me...
England and Japan are two immensely contrasting worlds: this distinctiveness is why the undeniable magic of Japanese culture has always attracted me to study its oriental societies and traditions. I have been enthralled by the Japanese language since I was a young teenager; reading 'Japanese for Busy People' at school and trying to note down homework reminders in Kanji, anything to incorporate Japanese into my daily life...

A Level Results Day

We help you through A level results day with our in-depth guide.

Find out more

Clearing Guide

We explain how to use the UCAS Clearing service to secure a place at university.

Find out more

Living In Student Halls

Read our tips on how to survive living in student halls in your first year of university.

Find out more

Replying To University Offers

We explain how and when you should reply to any university offers you receive.

Find out more