Accounting and Finance Personal Statement Example 4

In my opinion, Accounting is the meaning of organise, structure and the fundamental of every business. Accounting can be used in different part of life, from a basic family to the biggest company or government, it is one of the most common and important part of the whole structure.

It is not only about money, it is about teamwork and cooperation. All these points together makes me feel accounting is an interesting subject and I will going to study this subject in university

The first time I learn about accounting was when I was a prefect in Year 11, at that time, our school needs to hold a 21 mile cross-country fund raising event, my job was to help the school to calculate how much they would need to spend in that activity and how much they would raise during that time.

Since I was a prefect, I would need to leading my class to work together, then me and classmates calculate the result of the fund raiser and that was how I found myself really enjoying accounting.

This year, I am taking AS Accounting as one of my subjects because I have decided accounting is my subject in university. I want to study accounting and finance or business and accounting during my university's life. My main ambition in the future is to be an accountancy or a financial manager.

The reason I chose those job is because they are both connect with the business world, also, although their working concepts are the same every day, but some time, they may need to facing different type of task, thus, I feel this job is challenging but interesting also is really useful in normal life as well.

When I was in year 10, I already starting to learn the concept of the business, I am a person who feel comfortable in Mathematics, I got an A* in by GCSE mathematics by that time, also, I was studying business communication and business studies.

Today, I am a A-level business studies student also is a Mathematics and accounting student, all the work I've done is showing my interest in accounting and business world. I hope the university could give a chance to achieve my ambition.

Outside studying, I am a active and a person full of energy, I enjoy travelling to different country, in the summer holiday that we just past, me and my family travelling to east Europe for tour.

Besides travelling, I really enjoyed playing badminton and hockey, I use to be a school team in both of the activity, playing for the school let me learn the cooperation and the most important thing is I have a chance to experience communicate with the other person.

I am also a member of school team athlete, I have been involved in 21 miles cross country activity twice, this help me to learn how to be independent. I am a senior perfect in the school, this taught me how to managing the students and the leadership skills.

Outside the school, I am a member of YMCA, I've been visited an old folk's home for volunteer.

I've been played cello for 3 years and I have a chance to be part of the, when I'm in primary, I played solo cello, it was challenging and enjoyable experience. Besides, I have a Level 2 violin certificate. I have been involved. In the past 5 years, I have been studying in UK by myself, without my parents, I learnt independent and interpersonal skills.

Because I have been studying in UK for 5 years as I am a Chinese person, I know both Chinese and English language, also, the last 2 years I have been learning Japanese and I decided to taking a Level 4 Japanese language in the coming year.

In my work experience, I've been a sales which working for a electronic store, it gives me great experience because this taught me how to communicate with the people that I never seen them before, also, I need to use the skills I have to persuading the people to purchases the product, it is quite challenge but enjoyable.

I have also been working in a Chinese restaurant to become a waiter, which is really hard, thus, I knew that, life is not easy, if you want to survive you will need to be more hard working then others.

In conclusion, I hoped the personal statement proved that I am a confident and responsibility student.

Studying in college have taught me a lot of thing that is can't learn from the books. I hoped this personal statement can proved me my passion at this subject which can enough to offer me to get into university, to fulfill my ambition.

This personal statement was written by bruceau for application in 2009.

bruceau's Comments

I think the overall is just ok, so i hope any of you can help me out if there is something wrong or mistake, thankyou.

Statement rating:**

grammer and spelling mistakes

statement is queite good but you need to check your grammer and spelling before you procede with the application.

ohh dear u r so bigheaded,

ohh dear u r so bigheaded, the universitys are just going to look at this and think, no way!