Share this page StumbleUpon Twitter RSS Facebook

Primary School teaching personal statement

I am one of ten, so you may see why I would like to work with children. I wasn’t always sure as to what profession I would like to join but for the past couple of years it has became apparent that I want to work with children. This was mainly influenced by a new addition to my family, my nephew. For the past year I have helped develop his skills and encouraged him to learn new things. I truly value the sense of achievement gained in teaching new skills to children and I wish to continue to do so, and this is therefore one of the main reasons for wanting to join a teaching course for key stages 1 and 2.

Discovering my love for helping and supporting others I chose to broaden my knowledge of the teaching experience by completing two work experience placements within a primary school environment. For two weeks I shadowed various teaching staff, observing their teaching techniques and the ways in which they support the children. I found each day a new challenge as new faces, new personalities were emerging which brought various obstacles my way as different methods of teaching were needed. The most enjoyable aspect of this work environment is that no day is ever the same. -New lessons, new people. It was exciting to know I had the opportunity to assist in someone’s learning, gaining satisfaction from seeing the new skill acquired.

This particular experience, working within a primary school environment, allowed me to acquire a number of skills and also help enhance my weaker ones. I have always acknowledged the fact that I can be a very good listener and a good communicator which is an important quality needed. I found that my communication ability improved as I got to know students which encouraged my confidence to escalate. I am able to work well independently and can also work very well as part as a team, which became obvious to me during my stay at my placement. I have also demonstrated this throughout the majority of my school experience, for example, when playing team sports, such as Netball, Rounders, Badminton, Athletics, etc.

During my school experience I have embarked on a number of activities which exhibit my more positive qualities that I have thoroughly developed within the past few years. Such activities include helping out at events such as Open Days, Parents’ Evenings, Welcome Club, etc. In doing so, I have shown I am a polite, mature, organized and committed young adult.

I am currently a School Prefect and buddy, working closely with the years 7, 8 and 9 students. My role is to represent the school in a positive and professional manner. I believe I do this well as I portray an enthusiastic, responsible and reliable image. In order for me to have been considered to be a Prefect or a buddy I needed to have the essential qualities for that particular role. Such qualities needed are congruence, resilience and assertiveness. These specific qualities, I believe, have been made evident to my teaching staff as a result of the community work in school I have taken part in. I have accomplished my British Red Cross basic First Aid certificate which I completed at school. I have also achieved my Food Hygiene, Business Dynamics and Junior Sports Leadership Certificates.

I am very much looking forward to expanding my practical and theoretical knowledge by attending university. In pursuing a degree in teaching, I seek to advance my knowledge of educational studies and improve my personal skills. I ask you to give me the opportunity to further my education as I know I have the commitment, the patience and the persistence to succeed.

Comment by guest at 16:30 4/10/2006

jees thankyou for your fab tips..!it's the simple thing's like turning off the mobile fone that i would forget..!..cheers..?

Vikki by guest at 23:34 10/06/2008

For the guest who left the interview questions on here thank you, i have an interview for my nursing secondment at work and will help loads.

Comment by guest at 11:00 27/11/2008

thank you best advice on the net!

questions? by guest at 14:27 2/12/2008

Hi, i've just got 2 interviews for a BSC (Hons) Adult Nursing Degree and I was just wondering what sort of questions i'm likely to be asked? My email's s0006457@wyke.ac.uk Thanks, Em x

During the interview by guest at 22:58 2/01/2009

Any tips on staying calm? and do you speak 3rd party or not?

Comment by guest at 09:54 11/01/2009

fantastic tips...all make sense n wk... but dyu hav ne idea wot kind of questions they might ask?

Comment by guest at 19:58 14/01/2009

Hi very helpful but can you give any advice on likely questions for social work, should I have a general knowledge of current issues and is it acceptable to take a notepad to interview.

TAM by guest at 21:17 29/01/2009

TAM my interview is tomoorow at Salford Uni too. at 9 am is yours ?

social work by guest at 14:34 12/02/2009

hey! got an interview for social work on monday, any tips?? has anybody been to an interview on social work in the past few years? if so, what questions were you asked? im an alevel student, and my interview isnt a group one!! any help would be much appreciated!!! thanx =]

MA Social Work by guest at 15:09 12/02/2009

I have a group interview in a few weeks, any ideas what it will be like? I have been given topics on group discussions but thats it.

Comment by guest at 17:06 12/02/2009

Thanks for you help. Daughter just had interview in nursing and failed because in the last part of interview she got a little tongue tied and needed prompting on her answers! University feed back said just need to build confidance in interview - so my tip is to do lots of practise mock interviews!

Comment by guest at 17:48 25/02/2009

Awesome I am now going to uni in a month :) Thanks for the tips they helped me to stay calm.

What kind of questions they ask in the interview by guest at 20:02 8/03/2009

The selection day in Nursing course.Degree in child nurse, can i have tips of questions they ask during individual interview, my email ksayed59@hotmail.co.uk

Adult Nursing by guest at 14:03 9/03/2009

Hey, I wonder if i could get some idea of questions asked for adult nursing in nottinghm? No idea what to expect.. Please email me on qtloz@hotmail.com

NURSING by guest at 09:58 20/03/2009

what might they ask me on the childrens nursing interviews?? thanks bubblegum_alice@hotmail.co.uk

Comment by guest at 14:04 31/03/2009

Hi, I also have an interview on Social Work 2nd April and wanted to know the type's of questions asked. If you could email with some tips that would be great. Thanks. Syates91@hotmail.co.uk

shagufta by guest at 22:12 13/06/2009

could you help me iv got mu MA social work interview in four days and i dont know what to expect in terms of questions any suggestions my email address is shagufta_157@hotmail.com your help will really mean alot thankyou

Adult Nursing by guest at 17:32 18/11/2009

heya, i have an interview next week an i was just wondering if you had any tips for me for interview. im really nervous!!! my email address is rl.chinn@btinternet.com :)

Comment by guest at 21:09 24/11/2009

Thank you for the tips! I'm also off to Queen Mary's for an English interview soon! Charlotte

Midwifery interview by guest at 20:34 25/11/2009

Hi I have just read your interview tips and I feel that they have really helped me! So thank you! I have a interview for midwifery at a university (Birmingham City) on 2/12/09 and I was wondering do you have any idea on the particular questions that they may ask me? I have already had one interview but I failed that one so I could really do with some help and confidence building! Please email me at pinkladiie@hotmail.co.uk asap! Thanks again! :) Your site tips are great!

Childrens nursing by guest at 13:15 30/11/2009

Hi, i have an interview for childrens nursing this week, and was just wondering if there are any tips and if anyone has any questions that will be asked.i am a very nervous person so would appriciate the help. PLease email me at Pinkbabe_laura@hotmail.com Thank you

Childrens nursing group interview salford by guest at 19:47 9/12/2009

I have ida what to expect please help! trixie_gorman@hotmail.com

surgical nursing by guest at 22:44 1/01/2010

hii.. i have an interview with huddersfield university on the 5th of january and i amm very nervous.. can you plz give me some questions in which they may ask.. will be much appreciated. my e-mail is kalsoom_900@hotmail.com

Please Interview Teens 13-14 Year Old by guest at 05:47 13/01/2010

Please help teens 13-14 year old decide psychology is the subject in which they desire to excel.

speech and language by guest at 12:26 17/01/2010

hey this was really helpful, it really relaxes you because you know what to expect. i was wondering if you could suggest questions to prep for on the subject of speech and lang i have thought about the typical ones why SLT and why this uni? any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you my email is kavs.kebabs@hotmail.co.uk

Comment by guest at 13:48 26/01/2010

Thanks for the good tips! I would like to know what kind of questions I would be asked at an interview for Nursing? Please give some tips on answers.

Comment on Social Work Interview by guest at 02:09 28/01/2010

Hey, I've got an interview for social work next week friday. Just want to knwo what sort of questions might come up (both in the indidual interviews and the group interviews). Any comments would be most appreciated. younga_streetonline@hotmail.co.uk Thanks!!!!

need further tips by guest at 11:05 12/02/2010

Hi,I will have an interview on thursday for a nursing course... can you give any tips on questions i might expect from them thank you. My email:albern777@yahoo.co.uk

how long will it take the uni to give me an offer by guest at 07:25 15/02/2010

I attended a interview / campus tour for Brunel on 4th Feb.......How long will it take them to give me an offer for the course????

Nursing (mental Health) by guest at 23:02 17/02/2010

Thank you for the interview tips. I have an interview on Monday, The interview will be an event like a tour round the school and an opportunity to meet academic staff and students.This event will be will be used to evaluate and select students for 2010 entry and numeracy test which will involve conversions and drug calculations. Do you know what kind of things shall I expect in an interview of this nature and what exactly is a drug calculation? Thank you. uyiomorede@yahoo.com

LUVIN IT by guest at 15:08 24/02/2010

LOVE THIS, simple, concise and easy to understand

Comment by guest at 10:51 5/03/2010

thanks!!.. hope i could make it!!.. ♥♥♥

Computing by yasirb at 2010-03-12 08:47:20

I've got an interview with Essex university for Computer Science. Any idea of what they might ask? Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks,

Comment by guest at 00:15 20/03/2010

i had a read of this before my interview and got an offer :D thankyou!!!!! xx

Nursing Mental Health by guest at 22:42 3/04/2010

Hiya thanks for the tips, eem to be in the ame boat a everyone else and tarting to panic about th up and coming interviews. Any tips/ideas on questions they may ask in a Mental Health Nuring interview. Thanks gem. gemma.kireia@hotmail.co.uk

University info by guest at 18:27 24/04/2010

I think this website has indeed been extremely helpful. It is very precise and definitely provides great info!

Comment by guest at 21:08 30/04/2010

are they asking general questions about the course or specific on the subject? great information

Comment by guest at 13:34 8/11/2010

thank u very much you have just boosted my confidence.my interview is on the 1st week of december.really good tips

Comment by guest at 10:10 22/11/2010

am going for an interview but my original result is not with me what should i do?

Comment by guest at 19:22 8/12/2010

Thank you! I read this the night before my interview and i found it really useful and reassuring! i was so nervous and i thought about what i had read on here and i felt more confident.

Adult Nursing Interview by guest at 20:03 4/01/2011

I have an interview at BCU for Adult Nursing next week. If anyone could give me possible questions they might ask or just general advice it would be much appreiciated. My email is - miss.carmichael@hotmail.com Serena :)

Adult Nursing by lil_breenie at 2011-01-08 21:54:39

Great tips. I have an interview for adult nursing at BCU next week. Does anyone know what kind of questions they might ask ? Serena, when's your interview?

Comment by guest at 14:39 12/01/2011

Fantastic!

Comment by guest at 20:18 20/01/2011

So useful - thank you!

Speech and Language Therapy Interview Help by guest at 12:36 24/01/2011

I have had two interviews recently (had to do a questionnaire for Manchester) for SLT at UEA and Birmingham and have recieved 3 offers from Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham (1st choice :D). The questions asked are almost similar word for word. They basically ask you: 1) What made you want to choose this course? 2) Why this uni? 3) What do you think you could bring to this uni? 4) SLT is a very intensive course, how would you deal with the heavy workload? 5) Tell us about one case where and how you had to adapt your communication skills when communicating with someone different? They sound a bit daunting, but they're simple really. As long as you prepare for it, and they're not scary at all. I'm not the most confident person but for some reason I had a sudden burst. I think the main thing is to express your passion for the subject! Its a bit cheesy but its what they want to hear! If anyone has any other questions about SLT feel free to e-mail me: amelia.jade13@hotmail.com

Very Useful by guest at 23:35 8/02/2011

I found these tips very useful and they have given me an insight as to what i should expect when my interviews do come around in the next week.

Comment by guest at 15:27 13/02/2011

Great advise. Will help me a lot. thanks. Karen

midwifery interview by guest at 16:01 13/02/2011

hi i have a midwifery interview in two days could you send me some practice questions many thanks leannemoss@msn.com

Adult Nursing At Glasgow Cali by guest at 14:41 19/02/2011

Hello i have got an interview on Adult Nursing at Glasgow Cali. ajust wondering what questions and discussions could come up because i am beginning to panic. if you could please contact me at kerrym93@hotmail.co.uk Thanks

social work interviews by guest at 23:17 20/02/2011

hi i have an interview for social work on weds 23rd feb 2011 i think this advise i great but have u any idea on the dos and dont of interviews for social work and any tricky things i can prepare for martiexox_1988@hotmail.com! thanks in advance!

Comment by guest at 02:23 27/02/2011

Hi i have read through the posts and they have been really helpful, I have got my first interview for adult nursing degree at staffs uni in just under 2 weeks and would b really grateful for any tips on interview questions and what to wear,thank u my email is kelly.dudley12.yahoo.co.uk xxx

Comment by guest at 23:26 1/03/2011

I have an interview at Manchester Uni tomorrow for Actuarial science then another on the 15th for electrical engineering on the 15th. These tips have certainly helped, I feel a lot more confident and hopefully both my interviews go well.. Cheers

Comment by guest at 19:53 2/03/2011

hey i have an interview for childs nursing at northampton uni and manchester uni, just wandering if you can give me any tips on the kind of questions I would get. Thanks lucy_anderson24@hotmail.com

Comment by guest at 21:33 12/03/2011

This is a very stable, and reassuring, list and it has helped me very much in preperation for interviews in the future. Thank You very much, also I have a small suggestion of which you may want to consider: I think that it might be helpful to make a page for FAQ's in interviews, this may help more than you already have.

Comment by guest at 15:31 27/03/2011

i'm applying for a university which is more to army, and i really worry about my english language. i admit, my english are quite broken. i'm afraid, their interview will be held in english language. please help me. my e-mail address, millalola@rocketmail.com. thanks a lot.

Comment by guest at 08:01 5/04/2011

I am applying for scholarship. Anyone can help me to give sample answer for "tell me about yourself" question. I really thank you for any help. email: syafiqahadin@gmail.com

Comment by guest at 10:06 7/05/2011

thank you ! i will help me a lot ! :)

Comment by guest at 07:18 8/05/2011

very nice and useful tips.thanks i have an interview next week for BScN program, would u plz send me some sample questions they would ask me.plz send it in my e-mail id asrar.moithai@yahoo.com thanks...

Comment by guest at 00:54 15/05/2011

hi,I have an interview for mental health nursing at BCU.Does anyone know what kind of questions they might ask? email to me at alice1985@live.com please!

comments by guest at 02:16 6/07/2011

thanx alot. tips are awesome. try to provide some sample interviews....

What colour shirt should be worn? by guest at 11:58 16/07/2011

What color shirt should be worn? and should it be white or any color or short sleeve or full sleeve and shoes should be??? thanks a lot i learnt lot of things by this....

Comment by guest at 08:07 27/07/2011

Very Very Handy, gud work.... Be Blessed

Comment by guest at 22:56 30/08/2011

It was really helpful! Thanks a lot :))

Comment by guest at 11:38 13/09/2011

i have an interview onthe 21 Septemebr for BTech in Project management can you please help me with the tips my email adress is hezekeld@avbob.co.za

Comment by guest at 11:38 13/09/2011

Comment by guest at 17:34 19/10/2011

Thanks very much. Your tips are very useful.

Comment by guest at 17:55 16/11/2011

im really worried i have my interview next wednesday for chester and iv never had one before! im not sure what to wear and do you know what the most commonly asked questions are? im hoping to study mental health nursing. Thanks

Comment by guest at 12:29 17/11/2011

The interview tips were very good it helped to reflect on questions that you may have forgotten expecially if you have'nt been for an interview in a while. Thank you for your support and guidance.

Comment by guest at 18:29 1/12/2011

hi erm this wa good. i was wondering if you could give me questions you think will come up on a pharmacy interview i have. thanks. also i have an admissions test... anything in particular you think will come up? email me - iram__x@hotmail.co.uk

Comment by guest at 20:39 3/12/2011

Hey could you give me some tips on how to succeed in a group interview (applied for an adult nursing degree) E-mail:mameha_1991@hotmail.de

Adult Nursing by guest at 12:14 5/12/2011

Hello, ive got an interview for adult nursing in a few days and wondered if you have any idea on what kind of questions they'll ask me any advice would be great my email address is zoe_harvey08@yahoo.co.uk thanks x

Comment by guest at 10:15 6/12/2011

I have an interview at a University for a Bachelor of Social Work in a few days, and I'm curious to know what sort of questions the panel may ask, please email as soon as you can, thanks. my email is: tiffanyioane@hotmail.co.nz

Comment by guest at 12:24 6/12/2011

hi I have got interview tomorrow on city for civil engineering. I don't have any ideas about what kind of questions they might ask.can any one send me some ideas about it? Thank u nagarajah.maathu@gmail.com

Comment by guest at 13:51 14/12/2011

Thankyou for the tips I'm now a lot calmer for my interview!!

Comment by guest at 13:26 5/01/2012

Before my interview i searched the web and couldn't find anything about the interview i had for Child Nursing at Plymouth University so i thought i would post what my interview was like :-) I had a 30minute written assessment where i was asked 4 questions: 1. What is the role of a children's nurse? 2. What skills do you think you have to be a children's nurse? 3. What is the most demanding aspect of the programme of study and how can you overcome this? 4. Discuss a time when you had to convey an important message to someone and say how you did this and what the end result was. The interview was 15-20minutes long, you can't prepare for this. I got given a sheet with 4 statements on and i had to choose 2 of them that i wanted to talk about. Statements were like what do you think about parents smoking in front of their children and what do you think about a disabled couple having children. Know this is easier said than done, but try not to be nervous! ha, relax and you'll be fine...

burscough bird 69 by guest at 09:49 6/01/2012

very good advice but not everyone does A level subjects i do a btec in health and social care lad. so will they ask me the same tings n dat ?

Edmund Gracian Paul by guest at 11:00 9/01/2012

Thanks 4 the fab tips. I has interview with Cambridge please email me some tips omnimon@live.co.uk or omnimon@hotmail.co.uk or omnimon@hotmail.com. I look forward to reading your help.

Comment by guest at 15:53 15/01/2012

reslly good, feel better already jusy for reading the tips.

Comment by guest at 16:01 15/01/2012

Adult Nursing Testing Day for UWS by guest at 22:50 21/01/2012

I was just wondering if you could give me some advice for a group discussion and personal interview for Adult Nursing at UWS. My email address is msmith69@caledonian.ac.uk. Thankyou x

Comment by guest at 15:52 22/01/2012

Hi, I have an interview for primary teaching at Glasgow University in two weeks. I'm really nervous and I don't do well under pressure, I also don't know what questions to ask. If there is any possible chance you could help by giving any tips it would be really appreciated.. could you email any tips to (georgina_nicola_smith@live.co.uk) Thank You very much.

Adult Nursing at Bedfordshire University by guest at 20:31 24/01/2012

Hello, your tips are very helpful for my preparation for my interview which Ihave on the 3rd of Febuary. As many other aplicants applying for university this year and going for interviews I am very nervous and slightly worried. I was hoping that you may have certain helpfull practise interview questions that I might be asked. Many thanks. Elise lildoctor007@hotmail.com

Comment by guest at 20:54 24/01/2012

hi every one,I will be having Social work interview in 2 weeks time.So can any one write to me what type of written assessement and Interview questions can i expect?my email is (medhanez@yahoo.com)

Child Nurse by guest at 22:05 30/01/2012

i have got interview in Sheffield Hallam university. I have tried to research what sort of question the interview would ask me but can you give me the main question in child nurse. Also when the interview is done, When will they say to us that we have got a place in university or no. you can email me on nenra_17@hotmail.co.uk for best tips, advice and questions with answers thank you

Sophie by guest at 09:54 31/01/2012

Hi I have recently applied for university, but have not yet recieved any offers for interviews, Should i be worrid.

BSc Occupational Therapy Interview by jthompson71 at 2012-01-31 12:27:23

I have an interview at Northumbria for the BSC Occupational Therapy degree later this week and was wondering if anyone can give me any tips or advice on what I can expect!!!! My email is 1974jet@googlemail.com

Music Interview by guest at 16:17 31/01/2012

These tips and prep questions are great! Bring on my interview tomorrow!

Adult nursing by guest at 00:12 10/02/2012

Hi, Thanks for you interview tips, am having interview on the 11th of April 2012 and i would like you to please Email me on this address olufemiolufemi@hotmail.co.uk to be expected on the interview.

Adult nursing by guest at 00:13 10/02/2012

social work degree interview by guest at 09:50 14/02/2012

A part from the tips given, which I really appreciate, what are the other typical questions that are expected this year 2012. I am currently doing access course to HE. THANK you in advance

mental health nursing by guest at 11:18 20/02/2012

I have got an interview very soon for mental health nursing. Does anyone know what kind of questions are going to be asked at the interview?

Comment by guest at 08:58 22/02/2012

Nice one....

Social Work Newport University by guest at 18:06 27/02/2012

I have a interview soon for the above course and uni. can anyone help with any hints and tips. much appreciated.

Social Work Ba Newport Uni by ameesorrell at 2012-02-27 18:17:11

I have a interview soon for the above course and uni. can anyone help with any hints and tips. much appreciated. ameecoombes@hotmail.com

nursing degree in mental health by guest at 22:15 3/03/2012

l have an interview at greenwich university in a week's time but am so nervous can u let me know the questions they ask or what to be prepared on before l go please

nursing degree in mental health by guest at 22:16 3/03/2012

l have an interview at greenwich university in a week's time but am so nervous can u let me know the questions they ask or what to be prepared on before l go please reply on vcmalaba@yahoo.co.uk thanks

nursing degree in mental health by guest at 22:19 3/03/2012

l have an interview at greenwich university in a week's time but am so nervous can u let me know the questions they ask or what should expect to talk about or anything reall that might be of help before l go please reply on vcmalaba@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Selection Day for Child Nursing - Nottingham by guest at 13:32 6/03/2012

Hello everyone, Great interview tips, firstly. I received a phone call today asking if I was available for a group interview/selection day at the University of Nottingham for Child Nursing. Very short notice, I know, but of course, I accepted as this was my first choice. If anyone is able to give me some idea of what is likely to happen, could they please email me on: sheebeegb@hotmail.com Unfortunately, the course website is down so I have been unable to refer directly to their material.

Joseph- Accra by guest at 10:48 7/03/2012

Thanks for this simple but inspiring tips. I like the part that says: talk to other applicants if there is time. That will do much help. Thank you. Keep the good work up. Thanks

Adult nursing tips please by guest at 20:19 17/04/2012

Hi I have an interview next week and was wondering if you could suggest possible interview questions. Many thanks sass_19@hotmail.com

burscough bird 69 by guest at 11:47 18/05/2012

no one has replied to my question but i went uni interview and it was da same 4 btec n dat just asked predicted grades and wanted a refernce cud be more answas doe not imprsseed hehehehehheheeh ps iya lad

Comment by guest at 15:39 11/07/2012

All tips are nice,but i want to know about how i can get over hesitation.

Comment by guest at 15:39 11/07/2012

Comment by guest at 12:59 15/08/2012

Hey great piece the only thing i think you should add is have an interesting maybe slightly out there question to ask at the end if they ask, any questions? this could be finding something out about your course or uni that only the staff or current students would know i.e a course change, you could ask if that would affect you and it would show your dedication to that particular uni (especially if you are asked how you found out about said question)

Comment by guest at 09:58 30/09/2012

Hai i have an interview tomorrow to Dental Technology and i want to know questions i will meet there tomorrow

mental health nursing interview by guest at 15:29 30/10/2012

I have an interview on monday at university campus suffolk on mental health nursing, do you have any idea of what to expect cause am so nervous about it.my email address stevenala@yahoo.com '

Occupational therapy Bsc hons interview by guest at 00:00 25/11/2012

My name is chloe and I have an interview at Salford university for the part time degree. They don't tend to take school leavers so if anyone can help me to be confident and stand out please leet me know thanks

Neena by guest at 21:35 13/12/2012

Hi, I have a child nursing interview at bradford university next tuesday 18th december. its a group interview. can you give me any advice and tips on what they might ask during the group child nursing interview. please reply back on neenamistry@hotmail.co.uk Your help will be much appreciated

Comment by guest at 21:43 20/12/2012

Hi. I have applied for adult nursing and have an interview at a university in January. i have been researching interview techniques and have found your page really helpful, however i was just wondering if there was any further advice which could be given specific to adult nursing and in preparation to my interview. my email is hannahdorling94@gmail.com feedback would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Comment by guest at 16:21 13/01/2013

Dis is jst d best tip I av ever got. It works cos I av tried it.

No Information on Tips page by guest at 21:33 31/01/2013

The Tips page is blank :-(

OK so random question???? by guest at 15:23 1/02/2013

Ok so got an interview at Salford for Social work in March, It will be my third interview so kinda know what to expect. But other members of my class (am on Access at Manchester college) have interviews before me, and found out straight away. Is there any reason for this?, We all sent our UCAS on the same day. Is it better to attend an interview day first or last? it just kinda feels like the uni wasn't sure about this last group.....

Adult Nursing INTERVIEW by guest at 00:39 9/04/2013

Hi everyone, I have an interview at Worcester for Adult Nursing and wondered if anyone knew what to expect or could advise me on the type of interview or questions they will have. Also good luck to anyone else in my position Alz12@live.co.uk

Comment by guest at 09:38 11/06/2013

hi i have an interview next week at UWS for BA in childhood studies. Was wondering if you could give me any tips on what sort of questions they may ask me? im very nervous and not good when put on the spot, so trying my best to be prepared. any help would be greatly appreciated, my email address is aussie.lisa2008@yahoo.co.uk

Comment by guest at 09:39 11/06/2013

Comment by guest at 16:13 1/07/2013

These interview tips are very useful to who prepare for interview.

Comment by guest at 21:49 5/09/2013

Thank you for the tips

Radiography interview qestiones 2013 by guest at 23:10 27/10/2013

Can a current Radiographer at University of West of England email me the interview question he/ she was asked? Was there any written questioners as well? If yes would be thankful if could email also. Email : alchemy121@gmail.com.Many thanks

Comment by guest at 17:39 25/12/2013

Hi, I have my first one-to-one interview for Adult Nursing which am really nervous about. I just need some tips on what questions I might be asked. If you can help me out, please email me-Ray_O@hotmail.co.uk Thankyou.

Comment by guest at 19:45 22/01/2014

I've applied for BSc Adult Nursing undergraduate course at UWS, I have been invited to attend the testing, could you please provide me with information on the different types of essay questions that would be asked and information on the numeracy test please. katieloganx@hotmail.com

Comment by Qauntaya at 2014-04-02 16:57:25

I have an interview for the social work degree. Would appreciate an insight on written test and interview. You can email me at cas1933@live.com. Many thanks.

Comment by guest at 10:50 20/04/2014

I have an interview for the medical degree in cuba, but base in SA,Ukzn Durban. Would appreciate an insight on written test and interview.my email is makepisi8@gmail

Comment by guest at 10:50 20/04/2014

help by guest at 11:11 19/05/2014

i love it but i am going for an admission interview tomorrow on B.Sc health administration i need help. here is my email aminusuleman66@yahoo.com thank you

This personal statement was written by esther for application in 2007.

esther's Comments

constructive criticism please =] and thankyou very much for your comments and thankyou in advance =] =]
I am applying for the following universities: Gloustershire, Manchester Metropollian, Wocester, Winchester and Wolverhampton

Statement rating:****

incredible by guest at 11:58 3/10/2007

i think this statement is amazing :D i'd definatley use this as mine whoever did this deserves to get a place at their university of their choice

Comment by annemarie07 at 2007-10-03 12:34:59

very good!! im very proud of you even though i dont know you!! lmao

Comment by guest at 12:44 3/10/2007

yh this is a good personal statement. well done =]

Comment by rebecca01 at 2007-10-03 19:41:46

well done

Comment by guest at 13:32 5/10/2007

Thought it was great I hope thawt you achieve your goal you deserve to

Comment by guest at 09:28 6/10/2007

slightly too repetitive with grammar mistakes. i felt you needed to push on and tell us your interests outside of education. Its what they want also, depite the positive critism, overall a decently constructed statement, good luck.

Comment by guest at 19:52 8/10/2007

very very good - only thing missing is personal info well done!!!

Comment by guest at 18:55 9/10/2007

I like the sentence structure, it is very well done, and good use of vocabularies, however, spelling errors, and grammar needs work.

Comment by guest at 17:43 23/10/2007

this statement has really helped me in writing mine - thank you

Comment by guest at 14:47 30/10/2007

i think that this statement is amzing! i think you have done a very good job at writting it and im jealous! im trying to write mine just now but i seem to have writters block :( any tips? xx

Comment by Tony at 2007-11-20 14:09:57

This statement is very boring and also very long fix it up

Thank you by guest at 13:37 6/01/2008

I am applying for a place on a Graduate Teacher Programme... your statment has helped me with ideas on how to 'sell myself'!

Comment by guest at 12:20 18/01/2008

Firstly, I would like to congratulate this person for the amazing Personal Statement that has written. I think that it sounds very honest and realiable. Although it is a bit too long. CONGRATULATIONS

great by guest at 04:39 21/01/2008

i think it's very good and interesting :)))

FANX! by guest at 14:58 4/03/2008

dis personal statment help me to find out why i would like to do teaching as well.fanx xx

Comment by guest at 18:28 27/03/2008

not brilliant. dont get me wrong its good. but its dodgy gramatically. and looooong

Really good by guest at 16:39 20/04/2008

I'd be interested to know if you ogt the placement after sending this in?

NICE by guest at 20:19 30/04/2008

what an outstanding statement

Comment by guest at 10:39 1/05/2008

This statement has really helped me with some ideas for mine. Thank you.

Fantastic!!! by guest at 20:06 29/06/2008

This is really good with the right length of information. Well done wish you all the best! :)

Comment by guest at 16:54 2/07/2008

this personal statement helped me soooo much - i just did not know where to start and i thought that this one was way better than the example that my tutor gave me. it gave me so many ideas. thank-you so much!

Comment by guest at 11:36 8/07/2008

This helped me alot although it is quite long and you need to check through your grammar.

Comment by guest at 14:05 21/09/2008

wicked!

posted by Rummana by guest at 12:45 23/09/2008

i believe that very gud yes yes very gud! me like long words and full stops used very well, gud job! and i want to say thank you fo lettin me read dis it very nice of you to give me guidence thank you bye bye

Comment by guest at 20:07 1/10/2008

i think this is a good statement. it has helped me with my personal statement, as i didnt have a clue where to even start!!

Comment by guest at 13:32 14/10/2008

this a really gud statment, all the best wishes, gud luk you deserve it. well done

Comment by guest at 14:08 5/11/2008

You made some good points, but obvioulsy thought they were so good you needed to repeat them, two or times over. Otherwise impressive :]

Comment by guest at 18:06 6/11/2008

interesting and good but should have mentioned your out of education skills. in otherwards what interests you apart from teaching.

Superb by guest at 17:35 19/11/2008

This personal statement is very analytical and you have covered crucial points to enable you a place on a teaching course..well done and good luck!

Helped thank you by guest at 19:18 21/11/2008

Helped me to write my personal statement as my shool did very little to show me what i was actually meant to do!! Thank you!! =]

Comment by guest at 16:37 26/03/2009

This is the best statement i have read and have used this to help me. thanks.

Comment by guest at 14:37 13/05/2009

this is good but like some others said a little repetitive but go you for trying!!

THANKS by guest at 07:22 15/10/2009

This personal statement is really good and maybe i'll use some of the things in it that i applies to me

Comment by guest at 12:04 22/01/2010

why is it so hard to write a personal statement??

Comment by guest at 17:39 18/02/2010

very long, repetitive, and grammer and spelling needs checking. otherwise okay

Comment by guest at 09:44 17/09/2010

I wouldn't give you a place if it was upto me, sorry but how far up yourself can you be? Do you only go to school? There is nothing about outside of school.

winner by guest at 11:24 23/09/2010

i think this is very good thanks dudealicous

amy hynes by guest at 11:24 23/09/2010

thanks babe

Comment by guest at 21:39 14/10/2010

this is an excellent personal statement you realy know what you are talking about, I am applying for the same thing so i hope alongside you i get a place in the uni's i am opting for. x

Comment by guest at 17:53 21/10/2010

People are saying this is too long, but its not! you are actually under! its 4000 characters and this is one 3 and half. Its a given me a good insight to how it has been done! Thanks!

Comment by guest at 12:44 17/11/2010

very good and helpful just 1 question 1 0f 10 wtf? r ur parents rabbits

wow by guest at 11:55 29/09/2011

this is such a good personal statement and really helped me with mine- thankyou! :)

Comment by guest at 14:38 13/10/2011

Did Wolverhampton give you a place?

Comment by guest at 18:58 10/01/2012

wow! what an amazing statement! definitely given me inspiration to re-write mine x

Comment by guest at 15:45 22/09/2012

Very good! I'm currently writing mine (well, trying to write it) so yours helped me A LOT! Thanks!x