Information & Communication Technology Personal Statement Example 1

I decided to take the I.T route in my future plans because I have many interests in I.T and especially the Multimedia field. To me information technology in the form of communication is vital. I particularly find interest when technology is in the form of entertainment and advertising

I have a healthy interest with the Internet and the World Wide Web, multimedia technology and design cater for this. A large piece of the courses I chose show great effort in teaching the World Wide Web and Web design, this tells me there are others who share the view and understand the importance of this entity

My current interests lie with Information & communication Technology and as I keep learning, information technology plays an increasingly important role in Vocational Science - in the form of obtaining and decimating vital information to the right people

3 years ago I had taken a job in an estate agents store information on their computer network. I learnt the importance of integrating systems into a user-friendly multimedia front end, which is a fundamental component in the efficiency of estate agencies

My future plans lie in the I.T sector. I understand however to be successful in this category I must take an open view to I.T and not just multimedia or the Internet

My ideal choice would be working with graphics in the multimedia field and I hope to aim for this

I benefit from playing Football and Cricket; I find this an excellent way of keeping fit and keeping an interest.I attend gym every week and find it enjoying and challenging to push myself to the limit for mental and physical gain.I particularly enjoy listening to music and find more appreciation in learning about the science of music. For inspiration I enjoy studying astronomy and is only one of a few hobbies I've kept with me for over 10 years.

well done very nice job hope

well done very nice job hope ypu get sussess full with it!!!!

i'll never get in to uni.

i'll never get in to uni.

lol too short - unlucky u

lol too short - unlucky u never got in.

You can't of sent this off!!!

There is no way that any credible university would allow a student to obtain a place with this piece of tosh. For one thing it's far too short, your sentance structures are a all simple and the standard of grammer is poor at best. In posting your supposed personal statement on the internet you have committed a crime umong humanity; not to mention a waste of my valuable time in reading this blundering mess.

You need to pad it out a lot

You need to pad it out a lot more- also talk more about the skills you acquired from work experience such as using a programme or working under pressure.

Loser!

There is no way that any credible university would allow a student to obtain a place with this piece of tosh. For one thing it's far too short, your sentance <<< SENTENCE structures are a << whats that? all simple and the standard of grammer <<<< Grammar!! is poor at best. In posting your supposed personal statement on the internet you have committed a crime <<<< technically not!! umong<<< AMONG!! humanity; not to mention a waste of my valuable time in reading this blundering mess.<<< Obviously not too valuable if you have time to read all of it and find TIME to commment
=]

HYPOCRITE

Utter Rubish

I'm sorry, this is clearly the work of somebody that doesn't deserve to obtain a place at any university.

Way too short, your missing some full stops. What are the moderators going to do with this!? Throw it in the bin!

waste of time

this personal statement is a total waste of time reading!!!

shiiiiiite

shiiiiiite