Lemon Coconut Muffins
Time: 40 mins
- 1 cup all-bran
- 1 and 1/2 cups skimmed milk
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- Juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 and 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
1) Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare baking tray.
2) Place all-bran and milk in alarge bowl. Stand for 5 mins until softened. Stir in egg, oil, lemon juice and rind. Combine flour, sugar and coconut and stir into wet mix until just moistened.
3) Spoon mixture into baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins.