Broccoli Pork Stir Fry
Time: 25 mins
- 1 pack pork ramen noodles
- 235ml warm water
- 5g cornstarch
- 1g garlic powder
- 0.8g crushed red pepper flakes
- 160ml cold water
- 8ml reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 5ml white vinegar
- 20ml canola oil
- 225g pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 90g fresh broccoli florets
- 45g julienned sweet red pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced (white parts only)
1) Set aside 1 teaspoon of seasoning from seasoning packet (discard remaining seasoning or save for another use). Break noodles into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe dish; add warm water. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, garlic powder, pepper flakes and reserved seasoning. Stir in the cold water, soy sauce and vinegar until smooth; set aside.
3) In a large skillet or wok, heat oil; stir-fry pork and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and red pepper. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and pork is no longer pink. Stir cornstarch mixture and stir into skillet. Add noodles and onions. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.