Time: 25 mins
- 15g butter
- 20g shallots, minced
- 90ml dry white wine
- 680g mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 15g chopped fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper to taste
1) In a medium stock pot, heat butter over medium heat. Add shallots and saute until translucent.
2) Pour in wine and mussels. Raise heat to medium/high and steam mussels until shells open, about 5 minutes.
3) Pour mussels and cooking liquid into a serving bowl, sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.