Time: 35 mins
- 364 g marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 g dried basil
- 2g dried oregano
- 0.7g dried thyme
- 225g shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 115g thinly sliced deli ham, julienned
- 150g halved cherry tomatoes
- 140g chopped ripe olives
- 65g crumbled feta cheese
1) Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Chop artichokes; set aside. On a floured surface, roll bread dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Brush up edges slightly. Brush the dough lightly with reserved marinade.
2) Combine the basil, oregano and thyme; sprinkle over marinade. Sprinkle with 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, ham, artichokes, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.