BBQ Chicken Pizza
Time: 30 mins
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 120 ml barbecue sauce
- 70 g diced grilled chicken
- 35 g chopped red bell pepper
- 35 g chopped green bell pepper
- 40 g chopped red onion
- 115 g shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2) Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce. Scatter chicken over top. Sprinkle evenly with red pepper, green pepper and onion. Cover with cheese.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.