Portobello Mushroom Tortellini
Time: 25 mins
- 225 g cheese tortellini
- 1 large portobello mushrooms
- 30 ml white wine
- 2 g chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 110 g Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 g grated Parmesan cheese
1) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, then drain.
2) Meanwhile, prepare mushrooms by rinsing and thinly slicing the mushroom caps; discard the stems.
3) In a medium skillet over low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic and mushrooms; stirring frequently, saute for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
4) Remove skillet from heat and slowly add Alfredo sauce, stirring to blend; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Separate hot pasta into four portions and spoon sauce over pasta. Garnish with cheese and serve immediately.