Garlic and Rosemary Chicken
Time: 35 mins
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 190 C/Gas mark 5.
2) Cover the chicken breasts with garlic, then sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Place in a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until juices run clear (baking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts).