Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Time: 55 mins
- 225g broccoli florets
- 3-4 skinned chicken breast portions
- 1 can low fat condensed chicken soup
- 50g/2oz extra light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry paste
- Splash of skimmed milk
1) Cook broccoli in boiling water until almost tender.
2) Place chicken breasts and broccoli in a shallow oven proof dish.
3) Mix together the soup, mayonnaise, and curry paste with a splash of skimmed milk (to double cream consistency).
4) Spoon the mixture over the chicken and broccoli, coating them well.
5) Bake at 190C / 375F for 45 mins or until bubbling all the way through.