Thai Prawn Curry
Time: 25 mins
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1kg medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, leaving tails intact
- 2-3 tbs red curry paste
- 270g can coconut cream
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs grated palm sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
1) Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add 1kg medium green prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2) Reduce the heat to medium. Add 2-3 tbs red curry paste, 270g can coconut cream, 2 tbs fresh lime juice, 1 tbs grated palm sugar, 2 kaffir lime leaves (optional) and 1/4 cup (60ml) water to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add prawns, stir until heated. Stir in 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice.