Lemon Pepper Pasta Seafood
Time: 30 mins
- 110g lemon pepper linguine
- 30ml olive oil
- 8g chopped garlic
- 3g lemon pepper
- 225g medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 20g grated Parmesan cheese
1) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and return pasta to the pot.
2) Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic, lemon pepper seasoning, and shrimp in oil until shrimp is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Toss pasta with shrimp and Parmesan cheese.