Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bow Ties
Time: 20 mins
- 110 g uncooked bow tie pasta
- 30 g butter or margarine
- 455 g skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 300 g condensed cream of chicken Soup
- 115 g pesto sauce
- 120 ml milk
1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2) Meanwhile, heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
3) Add soup, pesto sauce and milk. Bring to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done. Stir in drained pasta and heat through.