Baked Dijon Chicken
Time: 25 mins
- 60 ml Dijon mustard
- 65 g Nestle Carnation Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 25 g plain, dry bread crumbs
- 20 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Combine mustard and evaporated milk in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into mustard mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
3) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in centre.