Time: 30 mins
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 45ml olive oil
- 5ml sesame oil
- 30g fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 225g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 70g sliced fresh mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
2) In a small bowl, mix together olive oil and sesame oil. Brush onto pre-baked pizza crust, covering entire surface. Stack the spinach leaves, then cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips; scatter evenly over crust. Cover pizza with shredded mozzarella, and top with sliced mushrooms.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp.