I'm a mature student applying without A levels?

While some mature students take traditional qualifications such as AS and A levels, most colleges and universities will accept other qualifications such as Open University credits, Access Course credits and professional qualifications.

If you have not had any formal education for a few years or more, you may want to look into attending an Access Course at your local college to help refresh your study skills.

This will aid with your preparation in returning to full-time study and get the qualifications you need for your entry requirements.

You can check the entry requirements for the courses you are interested in at the UCAS website.