Share this page StumbleUpon Twitter RSS Facebook

I am an international student - how do I fill in my qualifications?

The UCAS Apply system has a good explanation on how to fill out the qualifications section of the form, as well as other advice elsewhere on the site.

You should enter your qualifications as they appear on your exam certificates – do not put in the UK equivalent. Also, you don’t need to send original exam certificates or any other papers to UCAS.