I’m applying to UCAS through school/college?

If you are applying to university through your school, college or organisation, you will be given a buzzword.

This is a word or phrase chosen by the school or college that will be given to you by a tutor or adviser. You will need this buzzword in order to use UCAS Apply.

Once you have registered with Apply, the buzzword will link your application to your school, college or centre so that your tutor can check through your application and write your reference.

You only need to register with Apply once.