What happens if I’m applying as an individual?

If you’re not applying through a school or college, you can send your application form to UCAS directly.

Once you have filled out all the sections of your form (including the reference), you are sure everything is correct and you are happy with your personal statement, the ‘pay/send’ option will become available on the Apply system.

You pay online using a credit or debit card. If you don't have a credit or debit card, you can use someone else's card, but you must have the permission of the cardholder.

If you use a card without permission, UCAS will cancel your application.