Can I apply for I already attend university?

Yes, although you will have to complete a new application form as a previous application cannot be used.

You may apply for the 1st year of a different course at another university or college, or if you would still like to study for the same or similar course, you can apply for the 2nd or 3rd year at another university or college.

Make sure you discuss your application to the new university or college before taking any action.