Social Work University Interview Questions
1) Why do you want to become a Social Worker?
2) What is the role of a Social Worker?
3) What do you think are the most important skills a Social Worker should have?
4) Tell us about the current issues in social care?
5) What is advocay?
6) What is the cycle of disadvantage?
7) What is empowerment?
8) Explain the pros and cons of being a social worker?
9) Do you have any relevant work experience and what did you gain from it?
10) What is discrimination, and can you provide an example of this?
11) What would a service user expect from you as a social worker?
12) Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation?
13) What experience do you have working as part of a team?
14) How do you manage your time?