Computing & Software Engineering Personal Statement Example

I have decided to opt for Software Engineering and Computing as my course as I am really interested in computers, how they work and what are you able to do with them. I've taken some courses online learning programming languages such as CSS or Java that have made me get into web development as well as exploring the creative side of it.

Technology has always been one of my passions and enjoyed doing anything that was related, whether it was helping friends to build their computers or finishing small projects like creating my twitter website to improve my code.

In school, I always decided to go for the science side because I find solving problems using logical thinking quite rewarding and I would love to keep doing it in the computing industry. My aim is to help organizations by creating good quality and useful software or building well design interactive websites.

I have chosen to study in London because I think it would give me more opportunities than any other cities. Also I love the fact that is multicultural and open to everyone which helps to meet new people and share your experiences.

I am a responsible hard working and highly motivated person, I have been independent since I was 18 and lived in a couple of countries such as Ecuador or New York working and gaining life experience that has made me mature quickly and appreciates everything I have. Right now I feel it's time to step up and make a change in my life by studying something that I have always been interested in.

I am also a very social, friendly and highly motivated person. Outside of school, I played volleyball on a really high level back in Spain which taught me how to be a team player and have consistency in your work. In the past, I never had the opportunity to study a course in any university due to diverse circumstances but now that I have it, I will give everything I have to succeed.