Share this page Twitter RSS Facebook

Accounting Personal Statement

My interest in business studies dates back to my school days. When I graduated from High School I started working with Kabul Bank as Western Union Operator, where I had Western Union Club 500 training in fundamentals of business and economics. I also obtained advanced Microsoft Office and advanced English language training while working there. After working there for four years, I realized to progress in this field, I would always need a professional qualification. It has developed in me an interest to further my knowledge by studying a Accounting/Finance degree from a leading UK University.

Mathematics, English and Ethic were my favourite subjects in High School/College. I have established the strong academic foundation necessary for success through my intensive high school studies and employment, and prolonged personal interest; I need to demonstrate my considerable commitment to this field.

In pursuing a degree in accounting, it is my aim and goal to advance my knowledge of business systems and perfect my personal skills and analytical skills. Apart from my studies and work, I enjoy playing football, reading books, and solving puzzles

This personal statement was written by sang123 for application in 2008.