ICT Personal Statement Example 1

ICT has developed tremendously over the last twenty years, and as a result I have a keen interest in these changes and would like to be a part of them.

From an early age, I have always been deeply interested in using computers, which are the most influential tool in my live. It was my father who first introduced me to computers in my country of birth “Afghanistan”.

I studied ICT GNVQ intermediate and I am currently studying for the AVCE in ICT, which has led me wanting to study Computer Science to a much greater depth and this has been the obvious subject for my university course.

Studying Business Studies and Psychology at an advanced level has been very helpful in developing my research and academic writing skills. I am also studying Urdu at an advanced level although it is not my mother tongue, which is Pashto.

I am a hard working and currently work at my local CostCutter store as a staff coordinator, which involves managing employees and creating work schedules. This position has allowed me to develop my sales and people skills, and also through school I have successfully completed two periods of work experience at Homebase Plc and an Accountant’s Office.

At Homebase I have worked as an assistant employee on the shop floor, where I had to help customers to find the right product for them.

As an office assistant at the Accountant’s office, I helped organise and file customer files, which helped me improve my accuracy of administration work. I also answered and transferred customer calls to the correct staff member, which increased the level of my confidence in the work place and communicating with others.

As a sport person, I have represented my school in the successful football team and currently I play cricket for Crouch End Cricket Club, and hope to continue these interests at university. At school I have helped run Christmas parties for local senior citizens and students from an adjacent special needs school.

These were enlightening experiences as I had not had much contact with either group of people in this country since coming to the UK nearly five years ago. I have acted as a translator for new students and their parents who have no English skills, as I had no spoken or written English when I arrived in the UK.

I understand the difficulties they face and am proud to use my language skills in Pashto, Urdu, Punjabi, Dari and Hindi to help them.

I am proud of the level of fluency I have achieved in English and of the academic sporting and social successes I have had so far.

At university I will continue to work to achieve even more and make full use of all the facilities university has to offer. Going to university is one of my life’s dreams and although I know it will take a lot of effort to succeed and in the word of a friend, "do what your heart says - it will bring greater riches".

Statement rating:****

it is good

it is good

it was preety good...easy to

it was preety good...easy to understand...whoeverz written it...i like it dude

very godd personal stament

very godd personal stament and has helped me alot.
thanx

very good statement

very good statement
and thank u because it has given me lots of ideas

very well done, I was looking

very well done, I was looking for that kind of personal statment as I am from Kurdistan

wow

SIX languages! wow your going to be accepted!

WOW!!!!

VERY impressive..God bless you man

Oh my god.... it was

Oh my god.... it was fantastic and i know u will succeed......

great man. easy to understand

great man. easy to understand. allah bless you.

this was very helpful

this was very helpful

you go, girl!

you go, girl!

THANX

thanks a lot,your personal statement has help me fill out mine God bless ;

Very Good

i have read your personal statment, so i just wanted to say thanks to you as your personal statment helped me alot to produce my persoanl statement. once again THANKS ALOT!!
4RM SIMRAN

mine is better

mine is better

Great...allowed me the

Great...allowed me the ability to help me write my own personal statement

lol

lol

Booyakasa

U thought it was good in it??

niceee

i liked the personal satement

ICT personal

wow man this is the best ps i have ever read thanks a lot great helpx from leicester. oh dont worrie u will do great im sure of it. all the best tho

this

is AWESOME!

lol

thanks got me into uni x

thats mine!!!! :(

thats mine!!!! :(

Ah, helped me a lot man ;D.

Ah, helped me a lot man ;D.

ok like

ok like

thankyou

thanks i will be applying for uni with this personal statement. :)

great :D

Thank for writing this assignment it was very easy to read clear understanding. And has also help for me to write my own.

beautiful

in fact i have to use the same because its the same i had in mind, however wrote this personal statement thanx for the good work done.

I found this personal

I found this personal statement very useful and I really like the way that you have split your points into sections

Thanks alot its helped me

Thanks alot its helped me alot, very good and easy to read impressed.

V Good

This is very good aand has beenm a great help to putting together my statement for college thank you

Error

Error:U have put 'live'

Correction: should put 'life'

I found this personnel

I found this personnel statement very usefull bro, i am from Afghanistan and i found tis usefull init lol

I want to take help about my

I want to take help about my research topic of MS-CS on software engineering with ICT field.

P S

Shukriya brother

The last paragraph of the

The last paragraph of the last sentence, he has lied about his friend said that. its actually a dialogue from the indian film kabhie khuhi kabhie gham. = "Zindagi mein kuch banna ho, Kuch hasil karna ho, Kuch jeetna ho, To hamesha apne dil ki suno, Aur agar dil se bhi koi jawaab na aaye... To apni aankhein band karke apni Maa aur Baba ka naam lo... Phir dekhna Har mushkil aasan ho jayegi, tum har manzil paa sakoge, Jeet tumhari hogi... Sirf tumhari..."

You're all stupid.

You're all stupid.

Well sick m8, have a bine on me

proper good yeah