Human Resources Personal Statement Example

I am currently working full time as an administrator in a Hospital in my gap year after sixth form. I chose to take a year out after my A-Levels to gain some true life experience away from the security net of full time education.

I was fortunate enough to gain work in the administration field and so continue to improve my knowledge and computer skills. I am also currently undertaking a 20 week OCR accredited CLAIT Level 1 course at open college to gain more computing skills.

Obtaining a degree in human resource/personnel management will enable me to seek employment in a large corporation where I eventually wish to specialise in staff development.

All my A-level studies interested me, but I felt my sociology A-Level course gave me much information relevant to a human resources/personnel management course such as knowledge of human behaviour and the reasoning behind it.

However I do realise the course will entail much work dealing with facts and figures and feel with my GCSE Maths grade B I am well equipped to manage this side of the course too.

Throughout my education I contributed in many events such as induction days, sporting event supervision and attending volleyball and badminton clubs over several years. I also attended many school trips in the UK and abroad. In year eleven I was a senior student, running year seven homework and games clubs that contributed to me achieving my Trident Award to Gold Standard.

The work experience I undertook and my current employment challenge me to work with a diverse range of people in an office environment and allowed me to prove I could work effectively in this kind of occupation as the report of my employer confirmed.

My part time work as a sales assistant also gave me the confidence to communicate well with people from all walks of life and has improved my social and inter-personal relationship skills with other staff members and public. I feel my proven record of good time keeping, hard work and regular attendance would enable me to benefit from a place at university.

In my spare time I enjoy socialising because keeping in touch with my friends is important to me and I also enjoy keeping fit and regularly go to my local leisure centre. In addition I enjoy computing and creating websites that allow me to communicate with people from across the world.

My decision to study human resource/personnel management has taken a lot of research and thought over the past three years.

After talking to several people employed in this field of work and researching what the course entails and with the rewards it holds, it was obvious that this kind of work was what I wanted to do and so I have applied to take a degree at university to provide me with the qualifications and experience I need to follow my chosen career path.

Brillant conclusion

loved the ending!

did you get any offers

did you get any offers

good one

good one

end

ending is better than previous paraphase

A very detailed statement -

A very detailed statement - well written. The activities stated were quite good. where do you study now?

brilliant start

wich university offered you a place

It was really excellent.You

It was really excellent.You deserved the offer

love it!!!

love it!!!

well, this is a good

well, this is a good statement, but the person has not replied saying which university they got through to.. are we being too nice saying its really good? im trying to write my own statement and can't get past the 1st paragraph.. so well done on this!! flows really well!

this person has relevant

this person has relevant experience and seem comitted to do this course.

pooo

pooo

good statement as given by a

good statement as given by a man..

DzRsaMGJki

Major thanks for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more.