Education Personal Statement Example 2

Throughout life, my aspiration in terms of prospective careers has been shared by both education and business.
The allure of an education degree to me is the prospect of some day stimulating the minds of young individuals and becoming an influential figure in their lives. In truth, I believe that an Education degree will allow me to explore all aspects of the educational field, and provide myself with an excellent basis for a career in teaching.
In my current Advanced level subjects I consider film production as my forte, and this is supported by studies in Media, art and design.
In all of my educational institutions, I have been honored with roles that carry with them a high degree of responsibility and pride. In my final year at secondary school, I was appointed as a peer councilor for lower school pupils, special needs assistant for children with English, Math’s and ICT difficulties, and was also made year representative and prefect for my year. These are the activities that have helped develop me as a person and taught me the skills of delegation, arbitration, listening as well as the vital skills needed to work with others in order to generate results.
In 5th year at my secondary School I went for a two week placement on work experience to Risley Primary School. I found it to be very interesting and I learned a lot from it. I got the chance to teach a class of ten art and build up their production props and back grounds, for the school play of Joseph and the Amazing technicolour Dream Coat and I found the experience invaluable and enjoyed my work place time thoroughly. I was invited back to the school play which was a lovely way to end the experience.
My other hobbies are equally diverse and include activities such as weight training and creating animation. These have helped me to develop my team working skills and I hope to continue with these activities during my university studies. In the past year, I have independently started studying Russian.
My reasons for pursuing a career in teaching are numerous. It offers a range of fields which I feel I would excel at and would give me a chance to help children with learning difficulties which I feel is very important. I am confident in my ability's and I feel I am the right person for this line of work.
My choice of University reflects my longing to attend an institution that is renowned for its academic excellence in my chosen subject area, and will allow me to perform to my potential both academically and socially
To conclude, I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my application, and it is my utmost desire that we will be able to work together in the not too distant future.

This personal statement was written by achrissis for application in 2000.

xyFfgkYgc

Appreciate you sharing, great blog article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.