Business and Management Personal Statement Example 6

I come from a background where my family has been in the retail trade for the last hundred years. Whist I was growing up I have been actively taking part in the running of the business.

My family has given me the opportunity to further myself in achieving my goals. I believe studying at university will give me the opportunity to progress in the understanding I currently have in Business Studies and ICT. I believe that I can combine my interest in Business Studies and Accounts to excel in Business Management

At my secondary school I was handed the privilege and the responsibility of being head prefect. My responsibilities included attending meetings with the school principal and school staff. I believe these installed essential characteristics such as leadership

I was also the school football captain and represented the school at many inter-schools sports activities. Furthermore I represented the Wildlife Conservation Society of Zambia, which is a charitable organisationfor the protection of wildlife in Zambian Game Parks.

Part of my duties included giving talks to other students concerning conservation and wildlife. I thoroughly enjoyed this particular segment of my work because conservation is an issue close to my heart

I am presently enrolled at Redbridge College in Romford where I am studying three A2 courses in Mathematics, ICT and Business Studies, and one AS-Level in Accounts. I do take part in several sports activities not only to remain in good physical shape but also meet new people.

I did not achieve all my targets but I am confident that with extra effort and help from my tutors I will push past my predicted grades.

I have drawn up a plan of what needs to be done over the next few months in achieving this. Over the last year I have developed at a personnel level. I understand that the onus is on me to push myself to achieve my ambitions

Outside of college I have a passion for sports both for enjoyment purposes and maintaining fitness. Football is at the centre of my love for sport, but I also enjoy and participate in other sporting activities such as cricket, squash, badminton, tennis, table tennis and long distance running.

I am hoping to carry on these activities whilst conducting my studies at university. I believe sports play an important role in providing a balance between education and physical wellbeing

It has long been my ambition to complete my studies at a British university. As it is well established Britain has the finest reputation for higher education around the world. A degree from a British university will assist me in my future career. I am very much looking forward to educational challenges that university has in store for me.

I am also looking forward to meeting the different cultures and backgrounds that will exist of any university. But most importantly I believe I have the prerequisites not only to achieve a good degree but to progress at a personal level. This would act as a foundation for any future success in the business world.

good

impressive..

just to let you's know that

just to let you's know that if u copy someone else's personal statement the universities will find out they have this copyright thing so if i were you i would think this over again.

it was really good but did

it was really good but did you copy and paste it

This is too unreal. I doubt

This is too unreal. I doubt any of the officers that checked this believed it... I'm not trying to be the guy against the current but really have you played all those sports, been in all those organizations and attend school at those levels?! It's quite unbelievable to me. In fact sounds like BS.
PS is made for you to introduce yourself, you may lie on little things but not on the whole Statement...

I'm sorry, I think like the admission officer... You wouldn't get in any University with this.

All you people are to damn

All you people are to damn rude! stop hating and concentrate on your own damn ucas!

i think this statement is

i think this statement is great it dosent matter what your thoughts are. how dare you. mark toranto

why does everyone this its a

why does everyone this its a lie that he takes part in all them sports and does charity work?

some people actually care about getting into uni they will go out of their way to look better by actually doing these things

and the point of a personal statement is to make your self look good so you put all the stuff that sounds good in it

thanks for the personal statement ill use it to help me write myself a good statement as well

Come on guys, you r just

Come on guys, you r just jealoused that you dont have the brain or opportunities to do all the stuff the author did! You dont have to be so rude! If you say no college will accept him, then look at yourself, do you think you will be accepted? I really really doubt it.....

Should we really comment on

Should we really comment on our failures??

good

I think everything on his statement is believable. some people really are into charity work and take part in lots of EC's.
My friend when she was only 15 flew to africa with her sister and gave unwanted rugby t-shirts to little kids.

Used it myself and came up

Used it myself and came up with my own wonderful statement.

If you dont like it then why copy and paste it.

Anyway was great help, thanks mate.

To whoever copied and pasted

To whoever copied and pasted

The UCAS system has incorporated a new fun device called "Similarity Detection Service" what this does simply is cross reference all your personal statements to previous application letters sent in by other students you may have copied off. Its database also includes a list popular web sites containing sample personal statements, most likely this one is included on that list!
A word of advice to whoever intends to "copy&paste" a personal statement off the internet: DONT simply take inspiration from a couple of them, then re-write them adapting them to your interests, hobbies, passions... Possibly using your own words!

this is really good,cant

this is really good,cant believe you do all that stuff

Mackie

You lot are really stupid, the whole point of a personal statement is to tell the uni about yourself, qualifactions, interests and etc. To get accepted you have to put yourself out there and make yourself sound self as good as POSSIBLE. Im writing my PS right now and this was a great help
Dun no brudda NORTH WEST SHO!